Friday, June 15, 2007

There are 2 things at which I really SUCK...

They are:


1. Blogging
Explanation: No explanation needed. I just suck at it.

One small comment in my defense: Work has been tremendously stressful these past few months, so blogging has been pretty low on the priority totem pole.

2. Striking
Explanation: We (i.e. my union) went on strike for four days, and I can honestly say that it was one of the worst experiences I've gone through in recent years. I do not wish to be involved with such an ordeal ever again. I will definitely write more about this experience at some point, but I need some time and space from the whole mess right now. Perhaps next week.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jed said...

I think it would be so hard to be a part of a Union. I can understand the need and their place, but I think I would HATE striking. But when you're on strike, it's a perfect time to come to New York...

6:27 PM  
Blogger Dainon. said...

At first I thought you meant striking as in hitting ... which I was going to disagree with you on. You've smacked me good and hard in the past.

9:06 PM  
Blogger k8 said...

dear amy, remember when we used to be friends??? we need to catch up love.

7:59 PM  
Blogger B. said...

at least a token 2008 entry would be nice.

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home